In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Goodbye Cyst, Hello Bravelle

On Saturday I went in to Dr. G to have a big cyst aspirated. Evidently I am a chatter box even under anesthesia. The nurse informed me I had a chat with Dr. G about IVF. I guess that must be where I want to go next. Let's all hope it doesn't come to that, we will see. Mr. Ug is concerned we are scheduled now since I had this long chat with Dr. G about it :) I started the Bravelle injections sat nite and go back in tomorrow am for bloodwork and ultrasound.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Oh, gosh. How frightening to not know what you said!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home