In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The latest

So yesterday I took a cab to see Dr. G. It turns out the cabbie and his wife are also patients of Dr. G. Funny how in a few short minutes total strangers are relating our infertility woes and sharing both our pain and hope for the future. So I'm Keeping the 2 vials of Bravelle each evening and Back to Dr. G on Saturday. He also assured meS that I did not say anything compromising during our chat last weekend :)

Last nites injection hurt like hell....not sure if it was the wrong spot or the way I pinched the skin or what however, it was not pleasant at all. :-(

That's all for now

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Les!

nice to "meet" you out here in blog land!

Sorry your injections hurt last night. With my first cycle sometimes they hurt and other times not! Never did figure out why.

Good luck with your IUI! I am doing my first FET since my first IVF in may ended with a BFN.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Don't you just hate being a pin cushion? Damn needles! I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I hope this IUI works!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

hey lady! i hope the IUI works too, so stressful!
i miss ya!

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. gay sport co uk sports talk radio south florida Access internet service wireless Skirt sports car audio and video sgelyacht bacarat Laser tattoo removal endicott Gart sports denver 2001 pontiac trans am information and pricing White hummer limo European jewelry Lopid+and+zocor http://www.price-mp3-players.info/Driverheadsetusb.html Direct merchant bank account high risk central 50 inch lcd monitor Jazz dance costume manufacturer

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... I feel lazy with celexa posts Vd debit card error code skin care Arbonne supplement vitamin Newsletter life answering service operator http://www.hairy-pussy-9.info porsche 911 Ford torino body Dj valium radio edit mp3 cosmetic surgery tv commercials Pro clear contact lenses Georgia tax department of revenue tax forms jvc batteries http://www.leather-wing-chairs-new-or-used.info Hot teens in bikinisthongspantiesbras Cod shipped ativan

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home