In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

That dreaded time again

The IUI was done on Tuesday. Went much better this time than last. Last time my cervix wouldn't cooperate and they kept stabbing at it trying to get in. OUCH! Also, I haven't had the I am going to die any moment cramping like with the last one either. Maybe this is a good sign?

Anyway so it is done and now we begin the dreaded 2WW. The lucky day is the 20th. It is my brothers' birthday so maybe that is a good sign? My office orchid also had 3 buds and 2 are ready to pop any day....another good sign? The fact the iui was done on 6/6/06 a bad sign? I know, i know, i am a crazy girl.

So any suggestions on how to make it through? I am probably THE most impatient person. Mr. Ug always says "you never like to wait"....and this is true. Me? I like that instant gratification stuff. Waiting two whole weeks seems like 2 years.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

The 2ww is awful! Leave lunch open on the 20th because I'm taking you out :) I'm glad that this IUI went better for you than the last one. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

11:23 AM  
Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

glad the IUI went better than last time, cervix-wise. i wish you big luck. and much distraction! hugs

11:30 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Hi Leslie - There are few memes going round... I am thinking of listing them on cyclesista to keep people occupied! Maybe that will help as a mindless distraction?

9:53 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

oh sweetie... sorry the 2ww is so rough! But at least you are making progress and moving forward. Time seems to be flying lately, I hope it does for you.

Miss you.
xox
GOOD LUCK!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home