In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's official

IUI #2 Failed. I have no other words right now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

I'm sorry sweetie. Keep your head up... look how far Amy had to go to get her babies, you can make it too love!

xox

5:39 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

::hugs:: I know that there aren't any words to make it better right now. I love you though.

7:10 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Sorry that the IUI failed. IF is such a hard thing to deal with. Hang in there.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Debbi said...

I'm so sorry, Les... This IF just sucks. I wish I could tell you it gets easier, but it just doesn't. Hang in there.

Debbi
another cyclesista

3:54 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

No other words are needed from you. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry. This world is so unfair.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home