In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The big bad black hole

Is beginning to consume me......and I hate that. I hate what this whole process has done to me. Even Mr. Ug is saying I am taking his job as the grumpy and pessismistic one.

So the appt with Dr. G went well. He believes I ovulate too soon and that is why the IUI's did not work. He says I ovulate when my Estrogen hits 200 and that is waaay too soon. He is suggesting we add L*upron into the mix to fix this problem. We are attempting to get approval to go ahead with IVF and if not we will do another IUI first.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

It's easy to get sucked into the big bad black hole. And I agree with you, this whole process changes people. It's not easy. I hope that the next cycle works. I'm going to keep everything crossed for you. ::hugs::

2:12 PM  
Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

It's good that he seems to know the issue - now he can fix it!!

Hope you are feeling better soon. This whole thing does suck, to say the least.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home