In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Twilight Zone

First the important stuff:

2nd beta 637
3rd beta 1366

1st (ob!) ultrasound 7/25

I feel like i am living an old twilight zone episode. saturday and this morning when I went in to the re for the blood draw all the nurses were smiling and giggling and saying congratulations. I wanted to tell them ok SCREAM for them to stop. Tell them that didn't they know who i was and only bad things happen to me and i learned a long time ago that positive beta doesn't always equal baby. I don't know I guess I should be more excited I just can't allow myself that luxury right now. maybe some day.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I will give you a very quiet Hurrah!
I so hope this it if for you both : )

3:03 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

We already talked on the phone but even though you said no cheering quite yet I want to say YAY just a little bit for you. Just a little. Next month you'll get a bigger YAY. You really deserve this. I'm sooooooooo happy for you. I love you lots. Rest up, stop doing a lot of stuff and take care of baby ug(s).

10:39 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

It's a great start! I'm excited for you!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must have missed this, sorry :( congrats on the heartbeat too :)

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home