In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My eggs are plucked

So Dr. D "plucked" my eggs on Sunday. Yes, "plucked" is the technical medical term that he used. 17 of them and 8 fertilised. Transfer is wednesday. I am still a little sore and tender. The PIO shots were not as bad as I expected however there does seem to be a bit of soreness/bruising at the site the next day. I am just glad it isn't as bad as I thought. I went to the pharmacy and got 25 gage needles and I think that is the trick. Well I am wishing all you ladies peace and luck and I will be back Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home