In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Back on the wagon

I have been trying to write this post for about a month and haven't been able to get through the long version so I will give you the quick and dirty. Thanks to Amy for getting me into just writing it already :)

So, I know it's been a very very long time. We were taking a break from trying and I was trying to pretend that I was normal :) In February I had an ectopic pregnancy that burst they had to remove my tube. It was an awful horrible experience including hours in the ER, a hospital room nearby to crying babies, and bruising so bad I could not wear clothes for a week.

We are now beginning IVF #1. I am excited and terrified.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm glad that you are back on the wagon again. I REALLY hope that this is it for you. You really deserve a break from bad luck. I will keep all my fingers and toes crossed for this IVF cycle. Keep me updated every step of the way!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home