In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Lucky Number 10

I went in to Dr G today for the vampire crew and dildocam...10 follicles between 12 and 15. Yay! Looks like retrieval will be later this week.

Interesting how showing my lady bits to what seems like hundreds of strangers over the last 5 years has changed me. I asked for a cover because the nurse forgot to leave me one but when the nurse fininshed the ultrasound I jumped off the table to dress before she left the room. Also last week at acupuncture I removed my undies...luckily for my acupuncturist I remembered to put them back on.

Well gotta run to a meeting....ugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who in the medical establishemnt hasn't seen my lady bits by now!

I don't know why I other wearing knickers sometimes I should just go commando and avoid the hassle :)

I hope those follies grow big and strong until retrieval, good luck.

X Artblog

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home