In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Friday, August 10, 2007

All is well.....

So the second appt went well. Dr. Serious is growing on me. We have the same pulmonologist. Baby ug is fine. Heartbeat was 187 and measurements were much better. We could see the head and arm buds....couldn't really see the legs b/c baby is at the very top of the sac. I go back on the 6th for the Early screening ultrasound. I am doing well except for the extreme exhaustion. I go to work and then I am done for the rest of the day. At 9 weeks I already need new clothes. Everything I own is too tight. I have gained 6 pounds since before the IVF which doesn't seem like enough to make all my clothes too small. Hope all you ladies have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home