In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The P Club

So I had another appt with Dr. Serious yesterday and two really cool things happened. 1. The ultrasound was all outside of my body. No more dildocam Yay!!! 2. I got to hear little Homi's (the nickname we picked short for Hominid) hearbeat. It was surreal. I can't believe there is actually a little baby growing inside of me. Later Mr. Ug asked me if I felt better yet and I do. Not totally ready to join the P club and probably never will be however, I am feeling more confident that we might finally hold our baby ug in March.


4 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

That's so fantastic!

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it does seem surreal doesn't it :)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home