In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Decisions Decisions

so we decided not to go ahead with the amnio. We weren't going to take any action so why risk it. My last appt my Dr., who is growing on me by the way, was not there so I saw another Dr. let's call him Dr. pushy. He pushed me to have the amnio and changed my next appt to be with him. don't worry i changed it right back. ; ) he also spent longer untangling the ultrasound cords then he spent on the actual ultrasound. Didn't check measurements, heartbeat or anything. Let's just say i will be making sure i don't have to see him again and he is NOT delivering my baby. I go back to see my doc next Tues. I am fine, work is crazy busy and sucks! I can't believe we are at 15 weeks already. It is so amazing....I feel so very lucky.

4 Comments:

Blogger dmarie said...

Congrats on making it to 15 weeks!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like yesterday I was getting my call -- 1 in 15 for down syndrome. So scary.. We decided the same as you, no amnio. My daughter was born healthy and I wish the same for you. Congratulations !

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all is Ok. I found your blog and noticed that you've not updated in awhile. Would Love to hear how ya'll are doing.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Hello! I know you don't know me, but we've got something in common. I got your blog address off the Stirrup Queen's blogroll and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me help a couple who is trying to add a little one to their family. We're holding a silent auction for them this weekend (Friday and Saturday) on goteamwitt.blogspot.com and need help getting the word out! We would love it if you would spread the word via social media or here on your blog. Additionally, we are always looking for more donations to auction off, so if you or someone you know might be interested in making a donation, all the information is under the donate tab. If you have any questions or would be willing to post a pre-written blog post about the auction and the sponsored couple, please contact Kristin at goteamwitt@gmail.com Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider this!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home