In search of a baby ug

I'm 38 and my caveman 45. We have been together for 8 years and in search of a baby ug for 6+ years. We had no idea when we began to this journey for our baby ug that the road that we would venture down would be so difficult. We are cursed with unexplained secondary infertility. After 6 early miscarriages-- and two ectopics complete with tube removal and 2 failed IUI's, we are starting IVF #1.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Week 13

I can't believe this is still happening and so real.

We had the Nuchal Transluncency today and everything looked great. Homi is measuring right on target and has both a neck and nose bone and those are good things. He (I am just referring to the baby as he we don't know for sure yet) is actually starting to look like a real baby. Mr. Ug came too and I had the ultrasound tech let us listen to the heartbeat so he could hear it for the first time :). He wanted a recording...he is so cute....although he would hate that I referred to him as cute he says "babies and puppies are cute" lol.

I am feelling quite fat. I don't really look pregnant yet and all my weight watchers buddies are looking at me sideways in the hall. Especially now that I am not joining the next session. I just don't feel the need to shout it to the world yet and all my coworkers will know soon enough. Clothing just does not look right....pants are not an issue b/c I purchased a few pair and a bella band however what to do about shirts. 90% of my shirts don't fit and the few maternity shirts I have look stupid b/c I have no belly yet. Any suggestion??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home